VIRTUAL BACKUP TRUSTED BY 30,000’s SMB’s.
Virtual Machine Backup Software for Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware.
Altaro is a fast-growing developer of easy to use and affordable backup solutions for small to medium sized businesses, specialising in backup for virtualised environments. Full featured, affordable backup software backed by an outstanding Support team who are determined to help you succeed in protecting your environment.
Altaro has solid backup software that does what it says it will, is intuitive and easy to use.
100% Virtual Server Backup
15 Minute Setup
High performance Virtual Backup Solution built just for SMB’s
Backup and replication you can bank on
Protecting your data should be easy yet flexible and powerful enough to meet your disaster recovery needs. With Altaro VM Backup you can
- Backup live Hyper-V and VMware VMs with zero downtime and Cluster Shared Voumes with ease
- Replicate selected VMs to an offsite location For disaster recovery protection through your internet connection, boosted by WAN Acceleration Replicate directly to offsite storage or by enabling drive swap rotation on selected drives
- Compress VM backups to reduce backup storage size significantly and use military grade AES encryption to secure VM backups
- Schedule backups the way you want them, setting grouped backup schedules or schedule backup jobs for individual VMs
- Backup VMs to multiple backup locations
- Specify backup retention policies for individual VMs
Fast, reliable restores and recovery
A solid backup solution proves itself through the speed, flexibility and reliability of restores when your organisation’s data is on the line. Altaro VM Backup offers you a host of tools to recover what you need, FAST
- Instant File Level Restore – Also retrieve individual files directly from your VM backups
- Exchance Server Item-Level Restore – Browser through your Exchange VM backup’s file system and restore individual emails instantly
- Fast OnePass Restores – Quick restore of new and old backups, through optimised performance.
- Restore to a different host – Restore an individual or a group of VMs to a different host
- Restore different versions – Restore from multiple points in time rather than ust ‘the most recent backup’
- Restore Clones – Restore VMs to the same Host but with a different name, without the need to overwrite your live VMs
Full control over your backups – A single pane of glass
Being able to execute quickly and easily , having complete control over backup/restore jobs is crucial. Altaro VM Backup provides you with quick access to all hosts in your environment.
- Central management console – Full control over multiple instances of Altaro VM Backup in your environment, through a single pane of glass
- Intuitive user interface -Anyone can use, no expert required
- Remote management – Across all hosts
- Queue backup/restore jobs – for increased flexibility
- Sandbox Restore Tests can be performed to verify backup integrity, manually or fully automated.
- Run backups for multiple hosts concurrently, drastically reducing time required to back up multiple Hosts
Expert-level features a few clicks away
Altaro VM Backup takes care of the complex configurations and enables you to manage and monitor backups across all your VMware and Hyper-V hosts in a single view.
Drag and drop VMs into a set schedule and retention policy, instantly restore an email in a few clicks and configure automated backup verification for peace of mind.
Trusted by over 300,000 customers
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
The Thousand Hands Experience
Hear from our Partners about what makes the Thousand Hands experience so rewarding.
“The relationship we have with Thousand Hands Technologies allows us to provide better solutions for our customers, not only through access to a wide-range of best of breed security products but also through having access to their experienced and knowledgeable staff.”
Kevin Redmond, Manager – Network IQ
“The close engagement we have with the Thousand Hands team allows us to truly engage with our local channel – allowing us to continue to grow and increase our reach.”
Domenic Vitale, Trustwave
“The team at Thousand Hands have provided us with significant support, enabling us to access large industry events previously out of reach. The upside to our brand and business profile has been emphatic!”
Paul McIntyre, SecureISS